Investigador Titular B
Main research lines
- Participatory spatial planning & management
- Community-based Natural resource Management
- Land use and rural energy management
- Participatory mapping and PGIS
- Environmental impact assessment
- Community disaster risk assessment
Ph.D. Geography 1980, M.Sc. Geography 1971. Northwestern University, Evanston IL, USA
B.Sc. in Social Science 1970 University of Bristol, England
Work experience and residence: Tanzania (9 yrs), Sri Lanka (4 yrs), USA (4 yrs), Mexico (1 yr), Seychelles (4yrs highschool).
Research/Training / Fieldwork, etc, multiple visits: Kenya, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Zambia, Lesotho, Ethiopia, South Africa, Uganda, India, Pakistan, Thailand, Nepal, Indonesia, Colombia, Cuba.